Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Alexas Texas With Black Hair

I was not expecting it


I went out with Richard. But at no time did he ever wanted to get involved. He did not even talk about it. Unable to bear this situation, I left at Carmen. A fortune teller psychic for what makes me draw the Tarot . It says see someone else besides us and c is a cause of it he has no desire to engage. She said another meeting to see what I would do afterwards. I could hardly believe it. Yet he said the opposite. I remember when it was known I was leaving a very difficult time after my separation, he approached me and promised to love me and make me happy. That would mean he lied to me for 1 year. It was from that moment that I am determined to investigate him. I rubbed his relatives told me he was married. They did not say c is because they did not interfere in my life. The same evening I left. I hate lie and he knew it. He did everything to make amends but I decided not to turn the page. This is a year after I meet Carle. He is divorced and has no children. We built together and I am very fulfilled.

0 comments:

Post a Comment