Sunday, February 27, 2011

Occupational Therapy Wages

Letter to Rafael

There are already 6 months following this hour, our eyes met for the first time. 6 months ago, you became my daughter, I became your mother.

We arrived at the orphanage, not knowing what to expect. It was hot, humid. Our heart was completely packed. Your daddy was filming nearby, I walked toward the entrance of the orphanage. I knew you we expected, but I do not expect you expect us to this point! Walking to the orphanage, I saw you, you were in a little pink dress and white. You had hair emerged from each side. The first thing I'm saying is that you were tiny. You were so thin figure. You walked towards me. Someone took you in his arms, to put you in mine. I put my things and I've taken. You were so light, so sweet. You felt so good.

In your eyes, we could see that you did not understand what was happening. You looked at me, without much emotion. You've got to ask you what happened, why this woman was crying so much and found you're beautiful.

I saw you change from day to day, becoming the wonderful person you are now. You're now a cheerful little girl, playful turns, playful, gluer. You have a good head on your shoulders, you know what you want in life and you continue your path.

What joy these months I was away. Life with you is that joy and love. You make me complete, my other half as well. Since that day from 28 August 2010, my love for you grew each day. I am proud to say you're my girl. Life has done things, it brought us together at the right time the right way.
I let the video of our first meeting this past 6 months!
I love you my love, every minute, every day of my life and I love you all my life more than I love myself!


My

0 comments:

Post a Comment