Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Multiplication Tables Up To 100x100

Oh if I knew I had felt


I met Taylor at a wedding . It s is approached, sympathized, it was loved. Shortly after we married. My parents were against the union. But I have prioritized my feelings . The wedding without them. I cut all contact with them. And for a very long time. When I learned I was pregnant, I've wanted to reconnect with my family. However, I was afraid of their reaction. That's why I went to pay for the service of Rita a medium that had donations by birth and saw flash for what I can predict the future . She predicted a reconciliation, but a lot of instability in my union and this is the cause of my separation. The problems started in our marriage. I remember well, the birth of our son, I tried again and again to resume work but I failed. He is adamantly opposed it. He said he did not see the interest that I work. In short, it was not just that. It was very remote. His behavior had changed. I lacked respect, he spoke aggressively, he ignored me. He came home from work, he came in contact through MSN with his family. Once I finished setting the table, he eats, watches TV, takes a shower. A situation I could not stand after 6 months. I slammed, I took my things and went back to my parents who welcomed me with open arms. It sn'étaient more angry against me. Instead of finding a solution m he sent a bailiff. And initiated the divorce proceedings.

0 comments:

Post a Comment