Friday, February 5, 2010

The Structure Of Epsom Salt

Loving to death


Julien and I are love and had decided we married. This fact we were very happy. One day I visited Catherine at a fortune teller who excelled in the love compatibility . She makes predictions as what we were made for each other, c was the man of my life and nobody could jeopardize that happiness. Only time will come we will separate. I know another man. It will help me turn the page. When I wanted to ask him questions, for my time ran out and many people were waiting their turn. I had to leave. The following days, I have sought to have another appointment, but in vain. One day I showed up at her house next door neighbor told me she has moved. The years passed, my husband gave no temptation he loved me. He devoted his time and energy. It is in the conditions we have raised our 3 children. 15 years later, Julian died of a heart attack. C is that I understood the message of Catherine. I had trouble getting used to his death. I could not bear solitude. I too wanted to die and follow it. But alas, fate has willed it so. 5 years later, I resigned. It was about time I rediscover the good life. At first I had a vacation for a better vacuum. Far from anything that could remind me of my late husband adored. I decided to go to paris with my cousin Rachel. C is where I met my rock, and it helped a lot. Gradually, it helped me to gently put a little order in my head and my family . Children love it very much and we're a very happy family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment