Tuesday, February 23, 2010

To Dos Los Bideos De Mexicanas Follando

His laptop has betrayed


My disappointment me greatly shaken. I still could not turn the page. On the advice of my cousin, I went to Juliana. A visionary who had donated birth. It made you the predictions from the first and last name. When she looked for me, she told a meeting which saw a separation and reconciliation and a union. 4 months later, I met Robert. We started out c was wonderful. So far our relationship is going very well and today I discovered messages on his cell phone hussies from a woman. I was like paralyzed before the message. He denied everything blog. He said he loaned the laptop to Julian. I knew I was lying. Julian had traveled the night before. I was so allergic to infidelity and lies that I preferred to end the relationship. For one week, I refused to take the phone. He called and fell on my answering machine. It left me very sad message. Sometimes he wept, shouted to anyone who would listen his misery and despair. He said they can not live without me. While shopping, I met his colleague and it tells me that he has two weeks off because he was not feeling well. For love, my heart could not bear to feel this way. I knew he was very unhappy. I forgave him and since then he has never repeated. It's been one month that we live together.

0 comments:

Post a Comment