Saturday, April 24, 2010

Fun Sayings For Wedding Koozies

Place a new adventure


My husband left me for the wife of his best friend, loneliness was very heavy and I really suffered. I am part consultation with Rachel. Once I learned what the cards, she predicts the cornucopia. I did not understand and how I looked at him clearly demonstrated that I understood nothing from what she told me. She says, telling me that I would be very happy because his unpredictable changes that I am living right now will turn my back. She just asked me if I wanted to wait to achieve this. I confess I could not believe it because I lived for 6 months already. For this, on the way back c is as if something spoke to me and asked me to be patient as I had predicted the Rachel. 2 weeks later I am Sebastian declared his flame . He came out of a disappointment and wanted to turn the page. We knew by sight and he had always attracted me. That's why when he talked about his feelings, I did not hesitate once. He swore to love me and never do me wrong. He proposed to settle m'ad'ailleurs home until we think of marriage. I have everything it takes to be happy and I am here. No more loneliness hello beautiful life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment