Monday, April 5, 2010

Lineage Poem By Margaret Walker

What would become of me without clairvoyance


At one point, I had no desire to live. I weighed my entourage so negative on my mood. My job stability disturbed some of my colleagues who have done everything to put me in trouble with my boss. Following this, I have lost my job. My husband could not bear this situation and left with his colleague. He filed for divorce. I had the address of Octavio. It was medium and were flash donations. He predicted a new beginning in all areas. Another meeting after my divorce, a new job and a financial balance. It is true that I had some doubts about its predictions because I did not find it. My they motivated me in my new life. 7 months after my divorce was granted. I met Julian at a job interview and as I had the right profile and I was automatically hired. Julian and I love each and have even built together. I take little by little my beautiful life before. I completely turned the page. I am very fulfilled. What happiness!

0 comments:

Post a Comment