Friday, December 24, 2010

Cervical Lordosis Reversal

Response to "A free woman"

I read that someone went on the blog and has commented in relation to the cleanliness of my daughter.

I Do not push my daughter to clean. She asks me for a long time to go to the toilet. It is a pleasure to go there. It does not feel well when dirty. If she makes a pee or poop in her diaper, she asks us to change it. She wears shorts in the afternoon after his nap, because they do not want to know anything about layers and likes to put his big girl panties.

I did not grow at all. Even though it was ready before I was. But we must go to the rhythm of our child, and that's what I do. She is ready to be on the toilet, so I help.

It is 2 months as we work on cleanliness. It is not acquired yet, far from it. But we help them to be, when she asks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment