Friday, December 24, 2010

Sasusaku Doujinshi Online

Reminds me of my childhood Christmases

December 24, Christmas Eve.


This morning we decorated cookies (or rather try to eat the decorations and decorate some cookies) for Santa Claus. Afterwards, we slept a bit to take a little energy (because she is already tired and the parties begin!). Right now, she is glued to his dad to watch a movie, the 2 in pidjama.

Ca me remember my childhood, where I have wonderful memories. I remember these films that we listen to before going to bed. These dodos filled with excitement, my daughter and live.

Tonight Father Christmas. He will give gifts to our daughter eat the cookies. It includes just what happens. I look forward to the excitement in his eyes tomorrow morning, when it will come down the stairs and see the gifts that Santa Claus has prevailed.

This first Christmas is magical, full of little happiness. Live with it this year is a gift from heaven (!!!)! Life thank you for giving us the most beautiful and wonderful children. Thank you for making experience this holiday season, with his eyes.

Merry Christmas to all, Maligayang Pasko!

0 comments:

Post a Comment