Monday, December 13, 2010

Victoria's Secret U Bra

me the fortune-teller predicted my future love

I was in twelfth grade, I needed to know what to expect at the end of the year. With that, I went to pay me a consulting session from Caesar. This I predicted after a drawing card he saw me pass my exam. I thought it was over but no, he adds that he saw me make my life with a man of my closest professional colleagues. We would be very happy together. 5 months later, c was the end of the year. I succeeded with my bio box. Until then I did not see who could be the man with what I'd be happy. At first I thought Sylvain a classmate for whom I had low but he was not alone. Then I thought of Marcel a young math teacher in high school. We had 5-year age difference. It was my teacher and as a math were my favorite subject, we developed a great complicity in class. I knew I was spirited fall in love with him but I could not imagine having a relationship plus I did not even know if c was mutual. It results when the tank he confessed his feelings. Our history had begun. This is where I remembered the predictions Caesar. Since that day we live in a wonderful story it has been 5 years today and is expected to get married once I finish my studies next year.

0 comments:

Post a Comment