Sunday, September 26, 2010

Blueprints For An Egg Table

1 - My Testimony

2- COR.2 14.15
14 "Thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and
spread by us in every place the fragrance of His knowledge
15 We are Indeed, to God the fragrance of Christ among those who are saved and among those who perish
to some, the smell of death unto death;

other smell life giving life. "

introduction Why this verse?

Well: no more than a leopard can not change skin
no more a man can change his heart and out from their wicked ways.


I will testify first, who I was before I met my Savior.


I was born into a Catholic family. Of very small I was interested in spirituality, I believed in God, but I do not know Jesus as my personal Savior.

I benefited from his grace, however,
his hand on me
It cured me of a contracted encephalitis at the age of ten years.

At my school, in the year of my seventeen years, I received a Bible from a young man who liked to talk about God. He invited me to listen to the preaching of the Gospel , what I did.
But I was not ready at that time to get involved with the Lord.



I'm gone live my life in the world, always thinking about God, but still deprived of his glory and his Hi offered in Jesus Christ.

I got married, had two children. I had a lot of joy, but the penalty came as: a house built without God eventually collapse, because I had been called according to His purpose , but I did not respond.

I made the decision to divorce, unable to humanly overcome trials and difficulties encountered in my home. I became depressed, I lost all feeling towards my husband
our hearts harden to the point of not seeing the suffering of others.


My life was so centered on an ordering of all that was wrong in seeking God. Through the qualities of order, justice, truth, what I was looking
was Jesus, But I do not know.

The spiritual journey that I then engaged in putting me to read the Bible I met Jesus.


I discovered I was a sinner and I repent in my room, weeping bitterly.

Jesus became the center of my life.

He rescued me so many times with my children during these six years of divorce.


My husband's side was struggling to survive this separation.
However, I kept a good relationship with him because of the children.
I told them it was my divorce from your father, but not you!



The Lord has entrusted to teach me that I found a spiritual family who shared the same faith as me.


After praying God to guide me, looking for a station
radio, I was seized by a show where the gospel was preached:
my heart was touched!

I recognized God's answer to my prayer. I wanted to meet a host of station.

What was my surprise to learn that she belonged to the Assembly of God, where I had come to listen
Gospel for the first time when I was seventeen years!
The Lord had given me another chance.

I baptized two months later. During a mission, I asked my husband to come and hear the preaching. I still heart to be saved. The pastor preached that night, guess what: the divorce. I love you dear Holy Spirit!

I felt he was talking about our history: I had a sudden revelation that where we had failed both, the Lord had any power to succeed.
A door had opened one of the hope of reforming a couple.
My husband was hit in the same way, but
we did not say anything at the moment.



Later in my prayer I told God if it be your will
that we get back together, I agree, but you do all the Lord, including me learn to love it. Things do not happen overnight, but what we know, it
that "He has made everything beautiful in its time" .
ECCLESIASTES 3.11.



My husband also has accepted Jesus into his life;
got married again in the Lord,
this time, for twelve years now.


2 COR .5-17.18 :
17 "If anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation. Old things are passed away behold all things are become new,
18 And all this comes from God, who reconciled us to himself through Christ and that gave us the ministry of reconciliation ".

Faced with the difficulties that arise, we are not alone anymore.

Jesus, the Prince of Peace is the secret to a successful life.

May He protect us and that He keep you, Dear readers
,
in Love,
that his Holy Spirit helps us all grow in knowledge of his person,
to walk in newness of life, depriving us from dead works.


ECCLESIASTES 4 .12 ... "The cord of three son does not break easily. "

Amen

0 comments:

Post a Comment