Monday, September 20, 2010

Pathophysiology Of Cervical Polyps

I almost lost

Like Romain since I met him for the first time. He had also noticed because it was already 2 times he spoke to me at my best friend Natalie. This encouraged him to take to come talk to me. Without hesitation, he told me of his feelings . I asked him to give me time I think. 15 days later, when I wanted to tell him that I agreed to go out with him he told me he has a girlfriend. As I did not sign he thought he was not interested and he turned on the side of Lucy. This news surprised me a lot and I decided not to give up. The problem is that I have feelings for him. Yet it continues to send me sms or he tells me his days, what he does, he tells me he thinks of me. What was weird is that c was not even referring to his girlfriend. Could no longer bear the situation, I call on the skills Carine fortuneteller who makes clairvoyances almost free. When it pulled me the cards, she told me to be very patient because it will end with me, he continues to love me. I followed the advice of Carine. I lived more and more patient. One morning, instead of sent sms as usual, Mr. slap at my door he said he had something important to tell me. When I made him come, he gave me a long kiss, I were also surprised that I really enjoyed it. He says no longer be able to live another second without me. He loves me and wants to make his life with me. That since that day we are together and we expect to finish our studies to get married.

0 comments:

Post a Comment