Thursday, September 2, 2010

Maxine Get Well Cartoons



Well voila it happened as I had predicted the numerologist. He told me that I was in year 4 and that I have a love life so difficult this year. C is to say that my relationship will be very complicated. I'm with a girl for 4 days and although I quickly attached to it, I realize that this is not really that I needed. Everything is a mystery to her. She will not talk to her, she is impatient and moody. Sometimes it is a common life, sometimes it's for a break. Each disagreement panic. It does not accept being told what to do. She is very independent. I love it as it is but I know it would not go far between us. I experienced this for 3 months. Until the last dispute over a trifle, or she said it was over between us. It made me mouth for 1 week. She said no longer wanted to see me or talk to me. She said she felt ill with me. As I was also tired of supporting her whims, I was also willing to break. I took 2 or 3 things I had in the apartment and I'm blocked. Since then I have enjoyed looking at new art. 4 months later I had another meeting. In fact, I did a free session of clairvoyance and I had been announced. Although I'm still not quite happy I know that with time it will happen because Cathy is a wonderful girl who can be my little care.

0 comments:

Post a Comment