Monday, September 20, 2010

How Much Will A Database Cost



Tonight, sweetie rocking to sleep, my heart was filled with love in a split second.

I rocked her, she was wrestling with me, his head in the crook of my neck. On the one hand she held her doll, the other holding my arm. For me, this single mother daughter time, makes me completely heuresI'll.

She rose her head, almost asleep, gave me a kiss on the mouth and has recovered up to fall asleep for the night (hopefully).

This banal gesture is so important for me. The fact that my daughter make the first move for me to give me a kiss on his part shows that, love it is too.

Yes, she gives kisses long been a routine gesture sometimes, or to be forgiven. But tonight was a rush of love I felt for her.

So during the second of happiness, my heart was filled with love even more than it was before.

0 comments:

Post a Comment