Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Finding Closet Rods For Armoire

Love has no age

I actually knew and loved when I was young Emile. He had some friends who lived in the same city as me. I saw it before when I played with my girlfriends. 5 years after we moved. So during this whole period we did them again. In reading my horoscope to make my small free clairvoyance today, I was predicts that old acquaintance will reappear in my life. We're not going away again. Who could it be? I thought about my ex Sylvain, but given the way he left me, I do not think being able to forgive him. After a moment of idleness, I went out to the window shopping. When I entered the store of clothes, I felt someone would eat the eyes. Since I do not know him, I am automatically out of the shop. To my great surprise, Mr. followed me. I pretended to take the lane opposite to sow but in vain we came face to face. His face reminds me of Emile. But as it was so long, I doubted. I really did not expect that to be him after so long. He jumped on me. In fact it was him. We went for a drink. The discussion was so interesting that we did not feel the time passing. Since that day we did more left. We live in perfect love and are expected to marry within 1 year

0 comments:

Post a Comment