Friday, October 1, 2010

Iphone Family Guystream

training exercises, prayers







YEAR THAT YOU CAN DO
FORM TO SAY (YOUR REQUESTS)

  • With a candle : (To do it once a day) Concentrate on the flame at a distance of one meter. Put yourself on the floor, preferably on a cushion. Look at the light (fix it) and repeat "I am the light " (a doubling of consciousness you into the light, ecstasy and a feeling of not being able to move, speak). RESOURCES THAT OUR BODY. Do not said "I'll try, you just close the door to your channel.


  • Protection: when you're scared at night in your bed, ask for the protection of the five faces of God to keep you in light. Ask Archangel Michael to protect you and remove, clean, all your sufferings, sorrows, fears, doubts. Ask him to bring everything on its wings, anything you no longer wish to live as a (female, male) in this experiment.

  • Speak your mind every day, ask him to approach you, guide you and enlighten you to make the right decisions, to be happy (is) in love, work and throughout your life.

  • To say universe infinite in which I find is complete and perfect. Everyone, myself included, have experienced the richness and fullness of life in a way that is appropriate. Today I look back with love and I choose to learn it brings. There is neither fair nor false, neither good nor bad. The past is behind me. Only the experience of time is important. I am pleased to release me from this past and to open myself to this. I share what I am because I know we are all one spirit. Everything is good in the world is mine. Thank you life!

  • To say I chose the light I am the light, the light is in me, around me, so now where I am now currently the only light remains light.
  • Please to align your chakras and energy fields: I ask that the Crystal Star it is in my heart, to unify all my energy fields, my 12 chakras and make them vibrate on the harmony of the 12 spokes.

  • P career for a new job : Beloved Creator you guided me to find a new job. I ask you to help me out the doors you open for me now. I beg your signs very clear and obvious that guide me to a new job where my gifts and interests will be used significantly. Help me to recognize that I deserve a wonderful new job. Dispels any nervousness during interviews. I ask that additional angels stimulate my confidence and my courage and keep me focused on the fact that you now appeals to my needs, thank you thank you thank you.

  • PRAYER TO CLEAN HIS PAST LIVES: I ask my guides, I ask the angels watching over me, into my dreams tonight and me into my past lives to clean and repair any blockages that nuient to my present life. Thank you.
  • WHEN YOU'RE SAD, YOU HAVE THE PENALTY, YOU LIVE FOR THE SUFFERING:
; Take steps, breathe clean air, be aware here and now.
hug a tree.
feel his strength his power.
Leave off your air of sadness, towards your feet.
Then, in the land.
Then breathe, and thank him.
Mantra: Say: "I am going through a state of suffering and I have the strength to overcome them. "



  • PRAYER TO ALMIGHTY (angels Evah) On behalf of the Almighty to my conscience in my heart, thy will be shown, that my conscience is joined to yours, my heart opens to your kingdom, to glorify you within the great fidelity. Amen, and forever. (F area gestures, it gives more strength)

  • Forgiveness (very important) We must forgive ourselves and forgive others. Forgiveness is simply to remember only the loving thoughts that you have made in the past and those who were sent to you. Radical forgiveness allows one to discard the past. Forgiveness is the key to inner peace, because he is a mental process that transforms our thoughts of fear by thoughts of love. You can say I forgive myself and I forgive others for the past.

  • Cut links: To reduce his power, and advance, cut the negative energy of all that is more necessary for your evolution. (see a cord that connects you to your mother and cut, do the same with your father and others)
  • THE FOUR AGREEMENTS TOLTECS : These four agreements are powerful Toltec key trends that will help you.
  • 1.What YOUR VOICE IS PERFECT: This agreement is the most difficult to integrate the i Note that your word power comes from your creator. By your word that you create your reality. The word is pure magic. One word can destroy a life or lives and the opposite is also possible, a single word can create happiness and life. If you understand the first agreement you will immediately see all the changes that will take place on yourself and to the people you love most.


  • 2. Whatever happens, do not take it personal . If you made a personal matter of what you are saying is that you have forged an agreement with an outside opinion. You get caught in a trap of your personality because you give too much importance to your ego and not enough in your higher nature. When you take everything personal, you become a sponge that siphons off everything in its path. Anything that does not belong to you: fear, anger, jealousy, destructive emotion, you made yours. Do you take anything from personnel immunized against the collective unconscious, which leads to the destructive madness of the human.



  • 3. Do not make assumptions: We 're always making assumptions about everything and nothing. The problem is that we firmly believe that these assumptions are true. The man seeks to know and understand everything and anything, a response is mandatory regardless of whether this response is the truth or whether it is simply speculation. Take time to stop and go inside you, to ask the right questions.



  • 4.Faite always your best: Here the agreement that allows you to support the first three and integrate them into your Life at your pace, while allowing you to not live judgments to yourself. Always done your best, no more, no less. Your best will be different from one day to another, from one state to another. Life is in constant motion and nothing is moving.
  • UNIFORM PRACTICE CHAKRAS:
  • 1. Deep breathing
  • 2. Start with the root chakra (root ). View the red, then go up to the second chakra below the navel ( hara) and visualize the orange. Then, climb to the third chakra, above the navel ( solar plexus) and see the yellow. Climb to the heart chakra and visualize a green emerald. Then mount the throat chakra , visualize a blue light and go up to the 3rd eye chakra between the eyebrows, then view a color indigo (blue, purple). Climb to the coronal chakra (above the head) and see purple. Once the colors displayed saying ...


  • 3. GIVES ME THAT MY ORDER CENTERS OF ENERGY IS A BEAUTIFUL COLOR AND VERY BRIGHT, THE CENTERS OF ENERGY ARE WELL Online, STRAIGHT, ROUND.
  • 4. SAY: I choose the light, the light shines in myself and around me, so now now where I am, the light only light remains.





0 comments:

Post a Comment