Friday, October 29, 2010

Osiris Bronx Red Blue White

I dream so much ..


For months, I imagine, with haste, some things of my girls. Today these dreams are only dreams, but reality.

the sound of his voice
Now, I know, I love it. She has a sweet voice, good health, often melodious. When mom said I could not imagine a better sound to my ears.

her laugh
Now the laughter echoes in my head. A merry laugh, which can be fatty and deep when it tickled. The laughter of my child is the greatest good. His laugh makes me happy

to her tears Tears
I know now, those in hunger, sleep, being tan. I know these sounds gives me the chance to stick, to comfort her, cajoling. She cries less, leaving room for more laughter.

the softness of her skin
Her skin so soft, so warm. Each evening, after bathing, I take pleasure in the cream, ennumérant chaqque part of his body. This is our moment to us. She has perfect skin, basannée, so soft and smooth. I love my lip apos need while on this little round, very sweet.

the scent of her skin
The smell of my daughter is the best perfume ever. She BEST AVAILABLE smell, sweet. I love to blow my nose in and smell her skin.

to the softness of your hair
This hair so smooth, so dark. Hair that I envy, for their beauty. They always feel good, they are always clean.

the shape of her smile
She has a smiling mouth, lips faitent smile. I love her different smiles, so that want to say about his emotions.

now I also know the strength of his arm, when she made a caress, the sound of his footsteps, the sounds it makes. I also know his tastes in food, his favorite games. I know his breath so soothing.

Poppet, I dream so much about you. Now that you're really you fills me with happiness, more than you can imagine. I love you sweetie.

0 comments:

Post a Comment