Tuesday, October 12, 2010

How To Get Oovoo Effects

Time flies ..


and daughter changes from day to day.

Sometimes I take this time to miss it already. I see change, take a little more independence and makes me to lose this little girl so already gluer, so dependent.

I hope I never forget the little moments that makes us live. Never forget the faces she makes us, his expressions, his babbling.

I love the fact that it is small. Sometimes when I give him to eat, I hope she takes everything she needs, but this food does not grow too. It is so small, so tiny, so light. I love being able to take a hand in the air. I also like not to have sore arms and back by force to bring it in this way, I do not restrict the times when she would be taken.

I also love learning about our world, our lives. She is so smart and curious! She likes to walk, she looks around assimilating as much information as possible. She likes to go visiting, knowing the new world, new places. We were at the cottage last weekend. She spent the weekend outdoors, 4-wheelers, tractors, playing at the park in the small house, Drag the slide, running around, but also to walk in there stroller and fall asleep. She enjoyed her weekend to be sticking by his parents, but mostly by his grandparents, who are crazy!

It is becoming more independent, playing alone with her dollhouse or her kitchen, reading books, listening (a little) Television. She begins to know the difference between hot, cold, different parts of his body, the sounds and movements of animals.

She loves to dance. In her room, she often asks me to open the radio when changing diapers. In the car, I often find dancing in his seat. At home, she dances on the music television (often in the intros of issue), or sometimes I plug in my iPod and we put the Lady Gaga and we dance.

His favorite games with us are secretly trying to catch it, the tickle. Sometimes at night we put the caching layer and we can spend 30 minutes to tickle her. She loves it! It's been a beautiful moment with her! She loves

! She loves to look in the mirror, give kisses, to make beautiful eyes. She also likes Bécotte everything she loves, from her stuffed animals to the bottle of ketchup! She also likes to embrace us as possible!

She does not talk yet, but she understands everything we say! I do not have moments where we have a language barrier. She understands and is very well understood by all. Listed

food she eats very little, so much so we spent several days in despair. We decided not to force her to eat, if she is not hungry, she is not hungry. But we do not give him anything to eat if she does not like what we're doing it. She eats six meals a day, much less milk than before. We Bourrion milk (especially at night when she woke up, we gave him, sometimes up 20 ounces between sunset and sunrise!). Now when she wakes up, we give him water. She does not like, but it will accustom him to eat during the day and no more waking up at night.

For the night, although it's different every night. It's still good in general. In the Philippines, it was the nights of 11-12h without waking. Since she is here, there was an adaptation especially the first week. We had to sleep in her room 3 nights in a row as soon as she woke up, we got up and we touched. Like that she has not had time to wake up completely and have seizures. She managed to make beautiful nights after 8 days after our return. Now she wakes up 2-3 times, either because it is cold, or because it needs to be reassured. Frequently, a caress, a kiss enough. In the Philippines, we realized that it would accept no coverage. She left in crisis when she felt a blanket over her. It was OK there, but here, with cooler temperatures is not as obvious! So we bought last week a nest of angel, a kind of sleeping bag, attached to it. Like this, it can not be déshabrillé, so it was not cold. BUT sometimes it is too hot! We must learn to know and after, it's easy to see why she wakes up at night!

Michel returned to work, it's been two weeks now. At first it was more difficult to plan everything. At first it's difficult to think of all the regular daily activities, like go take a shower! We must plan our time of day, for games in the bathroom, remove trash and toilet brush and close the toilet bowl. You never take a nice hot shower to relax alone, because half of the shower, Rafaelle sticks his face in the shower to talk, sometimes crying. Also, dressing becomes too difficult. She searched everywhere in the library, in the closet, etc.. This is just to say that everything becomes more difficult but still possible! Michael finds it difficult to return to work because Rafaelle, from the beginning to the day clinging to the one who throws. So every morning I get up and I go 24/24 with her, then she is much more inclined towards me now. Dad found it hard to see her clinging to mom, but he understands!

We spend our days playing, going to the park, shopping, going for a walk in the woods. We've been picking pumpkins, summer go around the Pink Lake and Lac Leamy, we will run (or rather me and Rafaelle sleep in the trailer), we'll do the steps, we went to the Agriculture Museum. We're dealing with. That's a bit

news of our little family. I did not have time to feed the blog too too, because I spend as much as possible, my time with my daughter.

Small nod to Thanksgiving we've spent. I'm totally grateful to my parents, who gave me the best lives, with a good education and good values. Thank you to the ICAB for giving me the most wonderful girls, who fills us with happiness and love. Thank you to my husband to be the other part of myself, my ally, my love. Thank you for being in my life, be yourself with your qualities and defects.






0 comments:

Post a Comment