Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tech Deck Games To Play Online For Free



It is funny how people can ask weird questions.

- What language does she speak?
Er ... she speaks .. babbling She says the baby ..
- Do you speak French? Yes
.. but sometimes we put him some Russian in her language, just to mix it a bit ... Nope .. He speaks French .. This is his new language! We will not teach her poor tite 36 languages!
- Does she talk a lot?
Ca'm only 6 weeks that we're with, leave him time to get used to our language!
- Does it still say the words Tagalog?
I have no idea .. I know the Tagalog, so if she speaks, I have no idea
- Is she understands you a bit?
She understands us more than we could think of. She understands, understands all the words we say, the gestures that we make it. So yes, she understands.

My daughter still has her own language. It does not say more than mom and dad. In these days, his dad's favorite word. She keeps repeating. When I say "say again" I have the right to a "daddy" in return .. She silly, I'm sure! But the fact that she does not speak, I'm happy. I like having to show him the A to Z language. I have not had a chance to show him how to walk, but I will show him how to talk!

We have the right to have Yes, No, bye, hello. But these are all non-distinct sounds, one wonders if that's what she said. She said hummmm, rubbing his chest when I asked her if she is hungry.

When it's time to squeeze toys, we tell him "Rafael, it will tighten in your chest," and she goes smoothly. We show him picking up after playing very well and has assimilated the material!

She knows what the frog, elephant, monkey, chicken, dog, cat, fish. When we ask her she does not hesitate to do so. She also knows the parts of his body. She said not yet, but she knows where they are.

So here, our daughter understands and speaks French! Small ladies tiring, take note! :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment