Tuesday, November 9, 2010

How Long Does It Take To Dog

Me Mom?


few months ago, I was scared. Fear of not being a good mom, fear of not being up to snuff, fear of not knowing what to do, fear of having trouble with the adjustment, fear of not loving, not afraid love me, accept me scared that my daughter not afraid of not loving my new life, etc. .. Going

run yesterday with my daughter in a blanket emmitoufflé who slept Poingt closed, I realized I was still not so bad! :)

During the waiting time, I refused to read the book adoption. I thought I did not want to stress myself with problems that may be not ours when our baby comes. I did well! I also refused in any way, for the same reason.

I thought I would read the literature that the problem I would encounter.

To date, I was successful. I'm not saying I'm better than another. But I'm glad I followed my instinct far. YES, I made mistakes and I still do. But my mother and my heart instint, have not erred so far.

My fear of not loving: Bullshit! I love this photo, love the words to put on a sheet of paper, quickly turned into love for this little person. Could I ever believe that my love for her is not strong enough? No. .. I can not pout I love more and love more and more each day. I love her with all my heart, my whole being. She is my reason for living. It makes me more than happy.

So in terms of not loving my new life, I love it! I wonder what I did before. My life before me seems flat, without action, without purpose. I lived only for me, a somewhat egocentric.

I think the fears that I have worn for so long have had a positive impact on my way live motherhood. It opened my eyes to what could happen, and I realized how lucky I had my fears unfounded.

should be afraid of tomorrow .. but if we follow his instint and we give so much love that our children need, we achieve great things.

0 comments:

Post a Comment