Friday, November 26, 2010

Red Bumps On Butt Std

cards! Even the cards for a good free clairvoyance

As always, before starting anything, I'm getting a little free clairvoyance and there it was a meeting of draw cards at Adrien. This time, I left not because my love was unstable, but because I had some issues that concerned me as a professional. As usual, I received in the consultation room, I would never have used this corner of his house. This corner so mysterious gave me chills every time I entered. He began without delay the meeting. To my surprise, the first cards were: the pyramid, the professional field, the contract rose. Nothing that they had responded to my questions . I predicted by moving up will not be long. He said that my superiors are satisfied I could expect to professional development. Actually it's what I thought. That was why I was coming. I left very satisfied. It was one month from the end of the year. I remember the wishes of Christmas carols when I was in a hurry to leave the office, I was called into the office of Dg to announce that I was promoted. Everyone was happy with my work . That from the new I would be in the DHR of the box. It was the happiest day of my life.

0 comments:

Post a Comment