Friday, November 12, 2010

Substitute For Wax Strips Hair



This morning it was with difficulty that I was wearing my chip at the center.

For the first time she went to day care by herself, alone with a stranger. Never been 2 ½ months, she left without mom or dad.

is with a heavy heart that I took my courage in both hands and I dressed him up in the car and bring to daycare.

arriving, I told him that Mom was leaving but would return soon. She listened to half did not necessarily pay attention to what I said. She just wanted to play with friends. But when I told him Bye Bye, she turned around, did not understand what was happening. I still tell him that I was leaving but I was coming to see her again soon and have dinner with them.

I left in tears. We feel so bad to let our child so wanted, so loved, in the hands of a stranger. I was a coffee at Tim Horton issue to pass the time and pay me something comforting.

It was the longest 75 minutes of my life. I found the house so empty, so quiet. Although in this when it is empty and silent, I know it's because she does a dodo at the top, right next to me. I know that when she wakes up, I'll be there. But this morning .. she was not there, not near me. I had no control over it. It does not depend on me.

I went to look at 11am. Seeing me, she left to run with the big smile in the face. She jumped into her arms, all happy. His kiss was so good! :) She then play with friends. I worried for nothing. She had fun and was in good hands at the center.

In talking with Christine, the guardian, She said that when I left, she turned, gave a bye bye hand. Christine said that her mother would return soon. She turned and went to play with friends. She did eat her snack. She listen. No no crying, no crisis. Nothing ..

Next week I go to the doctor. She'll go for the real to daycare for 2 hours this time. I wanted to see how she would react the first time. It gives me confidence next week.

They are so good adaptability, ca no sense! Mom found it harder than her daughter. Now that the ice is broken, it'll go well!

0 comments:

Post a Comment