Monday, November 15, 2010

Inspiron 1525 Sd Driver

I conciente .. Daycare


I'm lucky .. no .. extremely lucky! We

November 15. We might still be waiting for our proposal and have been for 26 months. There are many people who have been waiting longer than that, we, for some unknown reason, we had a (relatively) short wait.

See the date this morning made me realize how lucky I am. I have a wonderful girl, since Now six months (proposed for 6 months and 1 day!). 6 months of happiness, that I have a small chip that makes me his mom. 6 months of happiness, joy, love.

Already 6 months I had the famous long-awaited phone, the one who changed my life forever.

I'm lucky now to live the life we live, to have a sun that brightens my day, a clown who makes me laugh, a Sansu me glue all day long, a partner for dancing, a spectator to look at me everything. Thank

life to be as beautiful. Thank you for choosing us for it, having chosen for us. Simply thank you for giving me my life.

(The picture say thank you, but to paraphrase Rafaelle: ME-I)

0 comments:

Post a Comment