Thursday, July 1, 2010

Can You Get Rashes From Hypothyroid?

states of mind!


This morning I woke up with a mine not so joyeuse.G slept badly.
One night me rehash all these things that alarmed me the day before, all these things that I had a fit! Pffffffff a real fireball.
After a good cold shower, I found myself at the table with Man.Comme usual, she has the gift of always making me see the positive side of things, especially not to complain but to appreciate what I live everyday, next to all these people who live and exhibit worse despite while a smile She was right.
After this good tea, I finally took the path of boulot.C is a short walk from my house so I wobble on the road as I see fit! I get up pretty early in the morning So there is no rush and I love to savor, enjoy the fresh air and heady after a good rain.
Arrival, my first act: Facebook?
The latest news, a little discussion on IM with a buddy from high school to peel the latest news of the moment, trends, the weather ... In short, a true round! And I plunged back into the bottom boulot.Cela to avoid thinking that it was straightforwardly sentimental life or the desert!
I longed for a stable love life but until then I attached myself to men who want to complicate things! Either a man is married or betrothed, Dad is already in divorcing but nothing is really wanted, or a free man but that does not fit me!
Some things in life confused me, left me perplexed!
And yet I missed all the euphoria there was in there, that feeling of being protected, and those lovely long message to be addressed now .... Anyway its been a vacuum! We'll see ....

0 comments:

Post a Comment