Friday, July 2, 2010

How To Break A Garrison Combination Lock

Nina and the new Berlingo to man: a love story! A romance ................


Do not bother trying to expunge it from his new "toy", its new flower "!

And maybe more than me and yet it was I who chose to share his nights as liked to say one of their friends when it I s' plaignait.C is Nina and I spoke to her husband!

The night was their feet on the couch and nose stuffed into the car mags.
So, she stuck with it all: from work to his descent, household chores, in short ... it was doing more. Not to mention the financial problems that required it with his passion for the nuts, as indeed it does téussirerais never understand.
When next she spoke of her pissed off for that passion to her husband noixde,

my rage I cried to see future "beautiful mom "invite themselves in me both parties! Normal except that gentleman is more to mother I think!

From the air please!

What they have in common? They are both guys! And we need it accommodates itself? Pfffffff

And we in all this? When Nina was talking about, I laughed, telling him that it was not easy but communication would solve the tout.C is really bad beginning!

His Clach failed when the coup they had decided to find a center of common interest, history of firming links for passion had taken too much space and she was bored in his corner with a semblance of life has yet his conjugale.Et marché.je rejoiced!

Let's come to my ex mother beautiful! Lol

you soon!




0 comments:

Post a Comment