Friday, July 2, 2010

Impossible Get Unemployment Insurance

,..........



In recent months, I came across some very special types of men!
Allais I let myself go to the first person who would not? My boss makes eyes. " Francis De GBA" was what I wanted as a companion but he could have the gift of being a wonderful man, caring .. etc. .. ... as it could also act as the last of the snouts! This instability scared me.
With " Claude" , a story of friendship of complicity but sometimes , after a drunken night out, people played games and banned the next morning, at first glance, the discomfort! prevent the next saturday, its reprenait.C 'was confused.
As " Cindi " , for him, I vibrated vraiment.Aprés our breakup, yet he keeps me sow doute.Quand I wanted cut the bridges, it was too liées.Il impossible.Nos lives were happening to me to be really fed up and put things on the table but he lent his actions to misinterpretation on my part yet .... yet! responsible, he refused to take his feelings. And when he did earlier, then return it to its shell. I love him and he knows it.
With " Daniel " , is all a another story especially feelling! fashion, art, painting is short ...... his world! I love it.
I love cause it gets me out of my taboos, my silence sometimes too heavy, my corner, my conventions: "It explodes the barriers and have a blast."
One can spend hours just talking, about everything and nothing, in short is super strong with lui.En wise virgin that I am, he knows me better complement, and I certainly its a bit too idealistic vision of life, I stabilizes, secures.
It evolves according to its emotions and virgin like me can only help him settle down and reduce its daily follies!
In sum, this is what I live life like! Moment.Pas for any of the less mundane case!

0 comments:

Post a Comment