Friday, July 2, 2010

Can You Join The Airforce With Dyslexia

That morning .....

When he showed me his back that morning, I knew it was never to return.
To give me a semblance of consolation, I put myself on his striped shirt that I loved to see wear and he had forgotten in the closet.
I had to make a raison.J 'went to lie down, weighing all my body on the bed that had received more than once my tears, my emotions in short all those things that I lived and that I could sometimes impossible for me to open elsewhere.
was the only thing that had not hitherto not let go, my one true friend, my confidante, my suffer douleur.Ces sheets were so cold we could guess after they had been emptied this nuit.J ''d rather sleep on the couch in the bedroom of friend and gentleman, he preferred to spread its dark charms ailleurs.Si if I .........! not know how to find the words. More arms to welcome my emotions, and I want to be protegée.Plus who knew those lips find mine with such a passion! Then from time to time I allowed myself to these dreams of those moments full of complicity as the evening or on his head my knees, my hands caressing her, I watched him laugh, opening ever! Or this afternoon together, having a nap, her arms around my waist. He was happy with me. How were we got to this stage or at present was reduced to rubble, leaving me with bitter memories, nostalgia? One time I took the pillow, pressing it against me to smell her scent. Now I would have continue this road alone! without him. We parted without doing this walk on the corniche.

0 comments:

Post a Comment