Friday, July 2, 2010

What Does Yellow, Cloudy, Smelly Urine Mean

almost perfect! Yet


It sometimes feels compelled to grandir.Les forces we tend to let go and I had this rage infantine, so innocent ...
problems of life, by necessity, forced me to join very soon with the adults in which I often lost myself in this album or some went to the lies so often take refuge sniffff
.. Other than that, I had like a commonplace life that I condemn myself to settle for a grueling day, a routine hell .. I did not want this life or we lost the sense of oneself, and with time, we saw passing away by inches from running behind some kind of husband who all his life will come down to football games, having in mind that the word order and attaendait to be served by the care of a woman totally subject, a woman in traditional society.
I'd rather disappear behind a laugh .. accidents of life left me on the couch exploded, torn into tears .. I had seen too much .. I know looool

laugh to tears Myriam listening to me tell this man "so special" that she had met recently ...
In its place, I certainly find the audacity to say he would not be part of the program of my days .. And luckily for him it was not mine.
He is cute as anything, he knows all the definitions, but not married (no opportunity to harm another in his ego), he does not snore, he takes in restaurants or Myriam had no idea of put his feet where he recounted journey with passion, he does not say Anner, she was not ashamed to display his bras.Point awkwardness that would give it a tiket for a one way trip, always a newspaper in his hands, and more disaparaitre soon as his partner that he felt the need to pump air, plus be ready to pounce on any article crispy ...
He has so much to learn about the biography of other things to explain, dissect ... On what reality was building the life of my dear brother Gaoussou future brother? His job, his friends, his relatives, his articles ...?
a nice guy, SERIOUS, in fact too much ... Or is the fault I tell you?

Myriam not laugh with.
With him, life is terribly serious, such a course .. faculty pffffffffffff
f .. No touch of fantasy and I was afraid for Myriam.
I had no ambition to finish my days with a "soft" or moments of our own complicity stops at "Special Envoy" réuinirait us every Sunday night on TF1 .. Oh no .. Its I do like the point ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment