Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Wedding Forum Personalized Cups

Him and me ... a page that opens


I'm hard with the men he seems? may be fine except that this time is to invite you to live with me a beautiful story, a romance such as we saw not every day!

For once, I can say I want Ouff good! I smile .. lol
I went to start the famous "once upon a time" as in the fairy tales ... no need .. but you already know! then ..... I told you about Daniel. Well bein ... the story continues because since I swim in the joy of reunion.
With him, no need to count the hours as too busy to make you forget your worries, your stress and to remind you that somewhere, he can still smile for the love of a man!
carractère He's annoying at times but he managed to reassure me, my voice to detect the slightest wrong Choking on the inside and worry .. He loves me as I am do not judge me, comforts me. With him, no need to leave out words, look and I guess agit.Avec him, I could afford the whims, play my wheedling voice to coax it short .. amused and laughed while replying to my besoins.Sa call'd "rewantou" in my language and he would let me as it was playable ... And occasionally find that childish atmosphere, I liked it ...!

tabous.Tout point is dissected in detail, makes me laugh when I mal.Un man a little crazy but I compléte.C is to believe we are made to agreement. I had always prohibited a certain type of man but with him, I feel clearly that the days are not alike.
The hear her nieces, I feel like I have with me a future "father hen", sensitive, caring, so sweet that I forget my fears sometimes.
We care for his offspring, his beloved, and this image will reassure me!


very opposite of what I sent back my love affair with Cindi.Par times, confusion, sometimes the joy of reunion and good hours on the phone like two old friends .... and deception.Entre many times the love and friendship, my heart balançait.Et worse, I agreed to be his hostage for love, yes so pure and true, but he did do that fait.L hostage a mirage and illusions!
Basically, nothing leads to believe that it is ... had never loved me .. It happens to happen to me, leave me in the dungeons leading his quiet life ptite next to mine at these times, full of turbulence ... that never ended as ever !
It just enjoy this feeling of being loved by quelqun.Cela flatters and gives him confidence. So much of insurance that it's a favor that you love obsession donne.La quotidien.Il to make me lurch as usual when I will focus more ...
I could more .... So finally I hung up ... and to give this chance merited coming back to Daniel, he so tender, so open ! So in love ... I feel love differently!




0 comments:

Post a Comment